Subject: SourceForge.net CVS Migration and Downtime Announcement
From: "SourceForge.net Team" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:35:33 UT

Hello,

This message is being sent to all project administrators for
SourceForge.net-hosted projects since the majority of projects on the site
are opted-in for CVS service use. If your project is not actually using
CVS, you can turn off this feature via the CVS page under the Admin menu
option on your project pages on the SourceForge.net site (after
logging-in).

On 2008-09-30 (Tuesday), project CVS service will be taken offline at 17:00
UTC for not more than 8 hours to permit the migration of service to the new
Chicago datacenter. Servers have been prepared and locally tested already;
the migration event will be used to copy data deltas from the old
datacenter to the new, and cutover CVS service DNS to point at the new
servers. During this migration window read-only pserver-based CVS access,
SSH-based developer CVS access, ViewVC web-based repository access for CVS,
and other CVS-related facilities will be completely offline. CVS is the
final major SourceForge.net service left to be migrated to our new
California datacenter.

If you have any follow-up questions or concerns, please submit a new
Support Request at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/alexandria/support/

Thank you,

Jacob Moorman
Director of Operations, SourceForge.net 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This message was sent on behalf of SourceForge.net based on
the existence of your user account on our site.

To unsubscribe from future mailings, login to the SourceForge.net site
and request account removal at:
http://sourceforge.net/account/remove_account.php

Or contact us by postal mail at:
Attn:  SourceForge.net Legal Services - Account Removal
SourceForge, Inc.
650 Castro Street, Suite 450
Mountain View, CA  94041

Unsubscribe requests will be processed within 10 days of receipt.